Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨38,482 (Taka 48,446) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)