Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.170 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,326 (C$1,570) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)