Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.009 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,308 (C$1,320) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)