Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.863 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,363 (1,258KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (34 minutes ago)