Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,200 (¥215,548) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)