Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,070 (R$ 2,388) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)