Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.817 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,214 (R$ 2,332) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)