Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,695 (R$ 4,369) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (about 1 hour ago)