Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.455 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,888 (R$ 4,656) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)