Cost of living comparison between São Carlos, Brazil and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,830 (R$ 4,946) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (25 minutes ago)