Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,287 (R$ 2,173) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (21 minutes ago)