Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.142 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,669 (R$ 3,326) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)