Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,035 (R$ 3,498) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Richmond, Virginia costs $430 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $55 (44 minutes ago)