Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,571 (R$ 2,665) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (43 minutes ago)