Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.549 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,827 (R$ 3,064) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)