Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.372 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,175 (R$ 2,610) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)