Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,107 (R$ 5,874) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)