Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.573 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,536 (R$ 2,699) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)