Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.464 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,454 (RD$ 65,875) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)