Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.473 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,624 (RD$ 68,302) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (35 minutes ago)