Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.516 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,490 (R$ 2,412) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (42 minutes ago)