Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.281 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,427 (Php35,461) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)