Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,715 (Php31,459) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)