Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,821 (Php40,608) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)