Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.386 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,578 (ARS $18,142) in Santiago del Estero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)