Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.322 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,532 (RD$ 32,179) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)