Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.376 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,130 (RD$ 40,800) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)