Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.349 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,307 (RD$ 30,627) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)