Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.376 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,145 (RD$ 63,337) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)