Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.360 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,537 (RD$ 29,076) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)