Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,967 (654 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)