Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.400 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,475 (1,353 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)