Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,808 (€1,301) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)