Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,552 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10267 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,430 (CH$987,920) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)