Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,245 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11111 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,104 (CH$414,950) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)