Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,351 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10875 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,779 (CH$402,556) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)