Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,811 (€637) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (31 minutes ago)