Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,814 (€612) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (25 minutes ago)