Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02380 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,877 (COL$2,263,786) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)