Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,915 (COL$2,500,247) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)