Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02377 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,933 (COL$2,184,474) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)