Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,424 (COL$2,164,125) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (40 minutes ago)