Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02399 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,598 (COL$2,109,170) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)