Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02400 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,519 (COL$2,021,959) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (29 minutes ago)