Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02281 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,773 (COL$2,094,163) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)