Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02398 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,756 (COL$2,116,478) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)