Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,436 (COL$3,900,431) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (40 minutes ago)