Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.959 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,979 (R$ 2,404) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)