Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,892 (R$ 4,327) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (34 minutes ago)