Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,383 (R$ 4,627) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (31 minutes ago)