Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,778 (R$ 4,750) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)