Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,951 (R$ 4,301) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)