Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,058 (€748) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)