Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.524 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,710 (€584) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)