Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.369 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,473 ($b9,656) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)