Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.487 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,634 ($b4,810) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)