Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.920 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,303 ($b9,910) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)