Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.913 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,079 ($b5,253) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)