Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.852 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,935 (R$ 3,126) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (44 minutes ago)