Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.573 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,901 (R$ 2,085) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (31 minutes ago)