Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.024 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨75,282 (4,177TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (44 minutes ago)