Cost of living comparison between Sandakan, Malaysia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.076 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,312 (RM4,747) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)