Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.014 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,265 (RM5,412) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)