Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,475 (﷼ 30,633,729) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)