Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,736 (﷼ 39,451,113) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)