Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,026 (﷼ 25,856,045) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)