Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,005 (﷼ 39,608,596) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)