Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27329 INR / YER *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,072 (183,219 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (42 minutes ago)