Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,866 (€1,335) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)