Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,397 (€1,365) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (29 minutes ago)