Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.243 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,423 (€641) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)