Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.764 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,832 (L 16,946) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)