Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.859 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,368 (L 17,967) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)