Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,375 (L 15,760) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)