Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.885 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,686 (L 33,171) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)