Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.958 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,668 (L 31,328) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)