Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.644 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,886 (Mex$ 14,240) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (33 minutes ago)