Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.548 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,821 (Mex$ 15,169) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)