Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.471 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,659 (Mex$ 13,731) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (34 minutes ago)