Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.534 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,322 (Mex$ 16,222) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)