Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.743 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,949 (ARS $9,872) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)