Cost of living comparison between San Martin de los Andes, Argentina and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.273 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,417 (ARS $19,520) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (39 minutes ago)