Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.579 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,061 (Mex$ 10,635) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (33 minutes ago)