Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,766 (Mex$ 26,516) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)