Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,756 (Mex$ 25,912) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (42 minutes ago)