Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.350 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,294 (Mex$ 13,521) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (31 minutes ago)