Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,464 (Php82,650) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)