Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.280 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨73,869 (ARS $17,259) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sydney costs AU$455 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (30 minutes ago)