Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 38% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,494 (Php75,675) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)