Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,284 (Php37,516) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)