Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10228 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,443 (CH$444,286) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)