Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10366 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,487 (CH$429,149) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)