Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10935 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,455 (CH$415,693) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)