Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.624 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,284 (Mex$ 10,289) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)