Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.945 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,982 (2,655TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)