Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.133 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,534 (3,075TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)