Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.234 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,272 (2,592TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (39 minutes ago)