Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.623 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,437 (Mex$ 11,712) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)