Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,249 (Mex$ 27,991) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)