Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,860 ($1,380) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 2 hours ago)