Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.200 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,012 ($861) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)