Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,794 ($735) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 2 hours ago)