Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨34,688 (Rp 7,205,961) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)