Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,511 (€602) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)