Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 176.386 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,220 (﷼ 307) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)