Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.762 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,531 (﷼ 581) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)