Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.626 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,498 (﷼ 539) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)