Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.272 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,768 (﷼ 589) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)