Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.961 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,539 (19,650 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)