Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 36% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,682 (€1,402) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)