Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 36% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,473 (€1,476) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)