Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.091 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 55% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,301 (£636) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (29 minutes ago)