Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 69% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,665 (£1,521) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)