Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.215 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 66% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,855 (£835) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)