Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,578 (€703) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)