Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 41% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,726 (€1,497) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (29 minutes ago)